I’m a Senior Product Manager with over ten years of work experience and a deep-rooted passion for driving growth and innovation in B2B & B2C SaaS companies.
My academic training in Computer Science and Interactive Media, coupled with hands-on experience in Product, Service, UX and Interaction Design, has shaped me into a strategic and systematic thinker. This ensures that the products I work on are not only user-friendly but also aligned with business goals. Beyond the tech world, my history in art and cinema adds a layer of creativity and storytelling to my approach in product management.
Senior Product Manager, Quentic, Finland. (July 2023 – Present)
Leading B2B SaaS mobile & web product development in HSEQ & ESG domain.
- Establishing and executing the product vision, strategy and roadmap for Quentic Mobile App, customer facing web tools and internal web tools.
- Identify market and product requirements for AI tool expansion.
- Steering technology migration, API integration and product end-of-life processes in collaboration with technical leads.
- Defining KPIs and success metrics.
- Coordinate product and feature launches, webinars, customer communication.
- Coaching product managers and product owners.
Product Manager, Quentic, Finland. (April 2021 – June 2023)
Led B2B SaaS mobile & web product development in HSEQ & ESG domain.
- Implemented continuous product discovery process in a B2B setting.
- Orchestrated customer communication of product demonstration and feature launches.
- Managed key stakeholders, including product marketing team, sales, pre-sales, consulting, customer support and cross-functional development teams.
- Extended cross-sell opportunities by addressing complex use cases on iOS and Android in collaboration with other product teams.
- Led hiring process for design team expansion.
UX Designer, Quentic, Finland. (January 2020 – April 2021)
- Increased user engagement and minimized customer service inquiries by leading product discovery and design for Quentic’s B2B SaaS mobile & web product.
Service Designer – Mash Finance, Finland. (May 2018 – Dec 2019)
- Pioneered product discovery and design for a fintech mobile and web application.
UX/UI Designer – CISCO, Finland (November 2016 – October 2017)
- Revamped video conference experience for a B2B SaaS communication and collaboration product.
UX Designer, TAV Information Technologies, Turkey (August 2015 – October 2016)
- Steered product discovery and design for four B2B products, including passenger flow simulator, collaborative decision-making software, baggage reconciliation software, and indoor navigation software.
Project Manager, Lecturer – Freelance (February 2013 – June 2014)
For the newly establishing design and cinema departments of a private university;
- Developed curriculum, activities and physical facilities for Visual Communication Design and Filmmaking Departments.
- Coordinated stakeholder relationships, including foundation management, academic faculty, architectural design team, construction team, international consultants and professional practitioners.
- Fostered partnerships between university and industry entities.
PhD in Interactive Media
Aalto University, Finland, 2013 – 2020
Conducted research on digital game interfaces.
M.A. in New Media
Aalto University, Finland, 2009 – 2012
Directed a thesis project focused on interaction design for children’s play.
BSc in Computer Science & Engineering
Sabanci University, Turkey, 2004 – 2009
Product Management: Agile, Scrum, Lean Startup
Technical: AI, API Integration, Technology Migration
Design: UX/UI, Service Design, Wireframing
Leadership: Team Building, Stakeholder Management, Coaching